The MPC5 is Harrison's flagship digital console for motion-picture sound. The MPC is used by an elite group of worldwide facilities. There is no bigger or better mixing console. Call…
Cloud-Ready Broadcast Mixer
Mixbus VBM is Harrison's solution for enterprise-scale live broadcast and corporate communications running in a cloud instance.
VBM provides a broadcast-friendly architecture: 4 dedicated Program buses, 4 virtual Lobbies so talent (contributors) can communicate with each other outside of the Program, an automatically-generated mix-minus for each contributor, and a master monitoring system for the console operator.
VBM is optimized for audio input and output using the popular NDI internet streaming format, but our flexible plugin architecture allows the connection of other streaming formats, present or future.
- World-class signal processing and user interaction ... only from Harrison
- Mini-mixer for each output provides visual feedback of the signal flow, plus manual level controls
- VCA faders allow arbitrary grouping of input or output channels
- IFB compressor on every mix-minus: ducks the talent's program feed when a producer talks to them
- Full monitoring system with solo modes and options, speaker level controls, and flexible metering
- Supports mono, stereo, or multichannel input plugins
- Configurable screen layout, with shortcuts to focus on inputs, mix-minus feeds, VCA's or programs
- Dedicated support for the iCon QCon ProX 9-fader expandable control surface
Mixbus VBM is available for purchase exclusively from Harrison, and includes a recurring support contract.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for ordering information.