Mixbus32C music software is a full-featured digital audio workstation that improves on the Mixbus platform with an exact emulation of the original Harrison 32C. If you are striving to make…
Harrison's new cross-format 32C Vocal Intensity Processor plugin brings Harrison's True Analog sound to your digital audio workstation in your studio... and will change the way you think about mixing "in the box".
Provided in all major workstation formats: AAX (ProTools), AudioUnit (Logic), VST3 (Cubase/Nuendo) and VST for nearly any host.
32C Vocal Intensity Processor
Minimum Specifications are suggestions only, and may change at any time.
We highly encourage you to try the free DEMO to determine if the plugins work on your setup.
- Mac OSX: 10.9 or newer required
- Windows: Win7 or newer required
- Linux: Please try the demo
Host DAW support:
- ProTools: 10.3.5 or newer required for Windows, 11 or higher required for Mac. Enable the AAX format during installation
- Logic: Enable the AU format during installation
- Cubase: Enable the VST and/or VST3 format during installation
- Most other workstations: Enable the VST format during installation
AAX and ProTools are registered trademarks of Avid Technology
VST3 PlugIn Interface Technology by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
VST PlugIn Interface Technology by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
The Audio Units logo is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.