Mixbus32C music software is a full-featured digital audio workstation that improves on the Mixbus platform with an exact emulation of the original Harrison 32C. If you are striving to make…
The new cross format 32C Bus plugin combines 4 famous Harrison processing modules – the Mixbus32C Tape Saturation / Drive processor, a Bus Compressor with Harrison's renowned 32C Hi Pass filter, the Mixbus32C three band Bus EQ and the Mixbus32C Master Strip Limiter – into a single comprehensive bus processing plugin.
Provided in all major workstation formats: AAX (ProTools), AudioUnit (Logic), VST3 (Cubase/Nuendo) and VST for nearly any host.
Tape Saturation Drive
In 2009 Harrison took DAW workflow to another level. With the introduction of Mixbus and later Mixbus32C, Harrison brought back the classic analog console layout and sound to studios all around the world. A large part of the new DAW's success was due to the clever and great sounding Tape Saturation Drive processor provided on all of the dedicated mix buses in the DAW.
Now with 32C Bus that revolutionary True Analog sound can be achieved regardless of which host is being used. The new 32C Bus plugin with the Harrison Tape Saturation Drive processor is a must for anyone searching for a legendary sound.
A bus processing plugin isn't complete without a great compressor. The story of the 32C Bus compressor starts in 1985 when Harrison developed the SeriesTen digitally controlled analog music console. Each output channel on the console had a full digitally controlled analog compressor included.
The 32C Bus compressor features:
- an internal side chain High Pass Filter modeled after the renowned 32C analog console filter section
- full Threshold, Ratio, Release, Attack and Gain Makeup controls
- extra-large Input and Gain Reduction metering
The 32C Bus EQ is a revised variation of the EQ provided on all dedicated bus channels in Mixbus and Mixbus32C DAW's.
The 32C Bus EQ features:
- 3 Band tone controls
- a new variable high band frequency control
- Pre- and Post-compressor selection
Limiter / Output Section
The Output Section of the 32C Bus includes a classic 'Limiter' along with a K12 output meter. Shoot for the Yellow area of the K12 meter for the perfect mix level.
32C Bus Plugin
Minimum Specifications are suggestions only, and may change at any time.
We highly encourage you to try the free DEMO to determine if the plugins work on your setup.
- Mac OSX: 10.9 or newer required
- Windows: Win7 or newer required
- Linux: Please try the demo
Host DAW support:
- ProTools: 10.3.5 or newer required for Windows, 11 or higher required for Mac. Enable the AAX format during installation
- Logic: Enable the AU format during installation
- Cubase: Enable the VST and/or VST3 format during installation
- Most other workstations: Enable the VST format during installation
AAX and ProTools are registered trademarks of Avid Technology
VST3 PlugIn Interface Technology by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
VST PlugIn Interface Technology by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
The Audio Units logo is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.