XT-SC Spectral Compressor
The XT-SC Spectral Compressor is an advanced tool for the most demanding compression and tone-shaping tasks.
XT-SC provides 18 bands of pristine compression which can be focused on a frequency range as-needed. Advanced intelligence inside the plugin allows the controls to be very simple and straightforward.
- Master Threshold: defines the input signal level where the compression begins to take effect.
- Frequency Range selection: focuses all 18 bands on a specific frequency range.
- Compression Strength selection: defines the hardness of the compression effect as the signal approaches the threshold.
- 6 Depth controls: further refine the strength of compression for each of the 6 control ranges.
- Mixbus Version 3.7 or later
- OSX: PPC or Intel, version 10.5.8 or newer running Mixbus.
- Windows: Windows XP Pro or newer running Mixbus.
- Linux: any modern 32 or 64-bit distro that runs Mixbus or other LV2-compatible host.