A full-featured multi-purpose console and workstation control surface, the Trion has a modest price tag but still provides all the benefits of Harrison engineering. The Trion is used in high-end TV and film post production facilities, broadcast facilities, and large scale live performance venues around the world.
Designed as a full-featured mixing console and DAW controller, the Trion is quite an achievement. 10 touch-sensitive knobs per channel, long-life switches, and extensive use of "smart switch" technology makes the Trion simultaneously flexible, cost effective and robust. Each 8-fader section has a full set of bussing and channel mode switches, removing the need for a dedicated center section. A stiff but lightweight frame, single ethernet control wire, and modest power requirements allow the Trion to be installed easily.
- 64-bit processing using Xrange DSP. Each channel has 2 inputs, 8 bands of EQ, Gate, Compressor, and 2 patches.
- 16-wide panning to 64 main busses and 16 auxes (typical, depending on configuration).
- Complete signal processing: EQ, Dynamics, Routing and Panning available with NO allocation.
- Xrange DSP plugins including "forensic" dialog cleanup, nenoising, de-essing, phone simulation and LFE enhancement.
- Look-ahead Bus Limiters on every main bus.
- Time-aligned throughput, even with multi-router, multi-engine systems. Channel processing elements do not affect latency.
- Comprehensive monitoring system including bus summing, Pec Direct switching, and speaker management.
- Up to 8 Pec/Direct panels per console. Full multi-operator functionality.
- Harrison "In-Console" PreView™ waveforms with History. No DAW required. A Harrison patented feature.
- Motorized, Touch-Sensitive Joysticks for surround panning - another Harrison patent.
- Only the highest quality components are used in the Trion. Built to ensure reliability and quality for many years.
- Multi-operator configurations using IKIS automation system.
- Multiple control screens including satellite Machine Room Control.
- Xrouter signal router, affording nearly limitless I/O and inter-process routing.
- Efficient, traditional design means less keystrokes for critical functions - this provides more time for creativity.
- Xdubber stem recorder, connects directly to console for 32-bit predub recording.
- Comprehensive AES (with SRC) and Analog I/O, plus MADI, ADAT and TDIF I/O.
- Layering and profiling of channels into any configuration on the surface, including a mix of DSP and workstation channels, from 16 to 160 faders or more.
- DAW control via IKIS Direct - Use the console faders to control dozens of DAWs simultaneously.
- "Future Proofed" design allows your Trion to be upgraded to any future technology.