The Harrison 950 Sidecar was designed to match the look and feel of the 950mx Analog Console - but is well-suited to any studio that needs unique, high-end furniture.
The 950 Sidecar boasts a solid, heavy-duty construction featuring extruded aluminum framing and a powder-coated metal finish. In your workspace, it provides a 10-space rack at the desk surface with a generous open-back - providing ample heat dissipation and room for cables.
Harrison designs have always emphasized ergonomics - thus, we have angled the rack space 15 degrees for usability. The front of the Sidecar features a convenient bolster that accomodates a computer keyboard or controller. There's also a flat-top panel on the top that provides space for a computer or speaker monitor.
(click for higher resolution photos)
- No compromise, heavy-duty construction.
- Extruded aluminum framing.
- Powder-coated metal finish.
- 10-space rack, angled 15 degrees.
- Open-back design for heat dissipation.
- Front bolster for computer keyboards or controllers.
- Large flat-top for computer or speaker monitors.
- Wire-tie points for cable management.
- Weight: 88 lbs.